Achieve optimal digestive system health with Cleanse. Get your daily need of soluble and insoluble fibre for regular bowel movement, and probiotics for a healthy digestive system. Cleanse is formulated for convenient daily use.
We all need to take the food that have high levels of fiber such as that found in vegetable, fruits, cereal or grain such as brown rice. These foods contain soluble and insoluble fiber, which will clean out the undigested scraps and toxins within our colon. However, our daily food intake consists mainly of processed foods which have little or no fiber content. In fact more than 80% of our foods consist of meat and processed flour which contain almost zero fiber content.
CLEANSE is the perfect combination of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers for the cleaning and maintenance of your bowel systems; it is also fortified with chlorophyll and Probiotics for additional powerful detoxification action without any side effect.
Ingredients in Cleanse
1. Psyllium Husk seed expands and is soluble in water. However, it is not broken down when passed through the gastrointestinal track, thus providing a rich source of fiber. The SOLUBLE fiber also reduces the absorption of blood cholesterol and bile acids from the intestine. Aids in dieting as it gives a full feeling when expanded.
2. Oil Palm Fiber is an INSOLUBLE fiber which will clean all food scraps along our intestine and colon. It helps to improve the efficiency of the digestive system to absorb more nutrients into our body.
3. Mixed Vegetable Powder from spinach, celery, cabbage, peas, wheat grass, etc, are food for good bacteria in our colon. They help improve decomposition of food and absorption of nutrients.
4. Guar Gum comes from the plant Cyamopis Tetragonolobus. It is water SOLUBLE fiber effective in promoting regular bowel movements and relieving constipation and other chronic bowel ailments. Because it is soluble, it is also able to absorb toxic substances.
5. Apple Fiber/Pectin helps maintain intestinal balance by cleansing the intestinal tract with its soluble and insoluble fibers. Researchers at the University of California, Davis, found that apple pectin also acts as an ANTIOXIDANT against the damaging portion of cholesterol in the blood stream. Research in Japan supports that apple pectin can also decrease the chances of colon cancer.
6. Fructose Oligosaccharides are extracted from fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, bananas, asparagus, garlic, etc. It is a pre-biotic, and appears to benefit in modulating the microbial ecology of the gut, boosting gastrointestinal immunity. It is also being researched for many other health benefits such as anti-osteoporotic, anti-carcinogenic properties.
7. Chlorophyll is researched and believed to be a powerful blood-cleanser. It also helps activate movement within intestinal walls and bowels, which helps resolve constipation.
8. Citric Acid more than just a flavor enhancer, citric acid (not to be confused with Vit C) helps regulate pH balance in the digestive tract, promotes efficient digestive function, aids in the removal of toxins from the body and helps breakdown fatty foods. It is also an important part of the Krebs cycle, which provides the body energy!